Three Programs Just for You
Hudson Health Plan provides high-quality health services to all of its members through three New York State-sponsored managed care programs -- Medicaid Managed Care, Child Health Plus and Family Health Plus.
Hudson maintains a comprehensive network of health care professionals to meet your needs. These doctors and specialists, hospitals, labs, and other health care facilities make up our provider network. New members receive a list of all providers in our network, and you can also find a health care professional in our network by using our online Provider Lookup.
Comprehensive Health Care
Members receive high-quality primary health care from participating private physicians and health centers. Most of your care will be provided by your Primary Care Professional (PCP). Inpatient care is conveniently provided by hospitals throughout the service area. Members gain access to a complete range of services including:
- Hospital and emergency care
- Dental care
- Specialist care
- Vision, hearing, and speech services
- Behavioral health/chemical dependence services
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Prescription and drug coverage
- Prenatal care and family planning
- Case management programs
- Radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and hemodialysis
At Hudson Health Plan, we are committed to helping you and your family get healthy and stay healthy. Please contact Customer Care , or call 1.800.339.4557, if you need to do any of the following:
- Choose or change your PCP
- Ask about benefits and services
- Get help with referrals
- Replace a lost identification card
- Let us know that you are pregnant and enroll in our Mommy & Me Program
- Report the birth of a new baby
- Ask about any change that might affect you or your family’s benefits
Customer Care is available Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
We offer free, phone-based member orientation sessions to explain how managed care works, answer your questions, and find out how we can best help you. Call us at 1.800.339.4557 to arrange a time that’s convenient for you.
If you do not speak English, we can help. Our customer care representatives speak your language. If you are a person with a disability, we can provide you with extra help and services that meet your individual needs.