- The Journal News: Affordable Care Act profile: Cancer survivor surprised he may qualify for Medicaid
- Westchester Magazine: Women in Business ’13: Georganne Chapin
- Times Herald-Record: Community Baby Shower helps parents make healthy choices
- Hudson Valley Press: Hudson Health Plan hosts community baby shower
- October 1, 2013: Hudson Tells Newburgh Moms-to-Be: Be Patient, Let Babies Choose Their Birthdays
- September 3, 2013: It's Official! Hudson Health Plan Is Now a Proud Member of the MVP Health Care Family of Companies
- August 27, 2013: Hudson Health Plan Helps Children Start the School Year Right By Donating School Supplies and Offering Free and Low-Cost Child Health Plus Insurance
- June 25, 2013: Sheilah McGlone Receives National Award for Her Role in Hudson Health Plan's Innovative Westchester Cares Action Program
Events& Info »
- COV Schedule: Mobile Hudson offices in your neighborhood
- Got Asthma? Take control of your asthma attacks now!
- Do You Smoke? There must be a better way—to quit!
- Health Tips for Parents: Answers to common questions from Hudson's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Janet Sullivan - Should I Use Sunscreen for my Kids? (video)
- My Plate Planner: An easy visual guide to help you serve healthy, nutritious meals to your children
- Important Forms: Download CHPlus renewal forms, documentation checklists, information on Social Security Number eligibility, and much more.
- Community Announcements: Allergy tips, local information, and more.