- New Rochelle Patch: Hudson Health Plan's Janet Sullivan, MD, of New Rochelle, Named to National Endocrine Quality Measurement Committee
- Westchester Magazine: Women in Business ’13: Georganne Chapin
- Times Herald-Record: Community Baby Shower helps parents make healthy choices
- Hudson Valley Press: Hudson Health Plan hosts community baby shower
Find a doctor in your neighborhood
Look for a provider, group practice, or other health care professional in our network.
- February 20, 2014: Expectant Parents to Learn the Risk of Elective C-Sections
- February 12, 2014: Hudson Health Plan Tells Port Chester Moms-to-Be: Be Patient, Let Babies Choose Their Birthdays
- January 22, 2014: Janet Sullivan, MD, of Hudson Health Plan Named to National Committee
- October 1, 2013: Hudson Tells Newburgh Moms-to-Be: Be Patient, Let Babies Choose Their Birthdays
- September 3, 2013: It's Official! Hudson Health Plan Is Now a Proud Member of the MVP Health Care Family of Companies
- March 22: Poughkeepsie Plaza 16th Annual Health Fair
- March 30: Rockland County YouthFest 2014 (Suffern)
- March 22: Free Community Baby Shower (Ellenville)
- COV Schedule: Mobile Hudson offices in your neighborhood
- Got Asthma? Take control of your asthma attacks now!
- Do You Smoke? There must be a better way—to quit!
- Health Tips for Parents: Answers to common questions from Hudson's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Janet Sullivan
- My Plate Planner: An easy visual guide to help you serve healthy, nutritious meals to your children
- Important Forms: Download CHPlus renewal forms, documentation checklists, information on Social Security Number eligibility, and much more.
- Community Announcements: Allergy tips, local information, and more.